1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide voluntarily when you fill out the forms to purchase tickets on our Website. This may include:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Mailing address
• Proposal details and other information you provide us
• If you make a purchase or donation to us through our Website, we will collect all information needed to process that transaction, including your credit card information or banking information.
1.2 Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information automatically when you visit our Website to understand how our Website is used, improve user experience, and to gather demographic information for statistical or other purposes. This information may include, but is not limited to:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address
• Browser type and version
• Referring website
• Operating system
• Pages visited
• Time and date of visit
• Other website usage information
• Clickstream data
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information under applicable data protection laws. If you wish to exercise these rights, such as accessing, correcting, or deleting your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect and store to:
• Process and evaluate grant applications submitted through our Website.
• Communicate with you regarding your grant application or other inquiries.
• Send you information about us, our programs, and services. You may opt out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions to do so.
• Send you newsletters, updates, and other communications.
• Improve our Website and services.
• Request information from you.
• Comply with legal obligations.
• Conduct research, analysis, and evaluations to improve our Website, programs, and services.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
• To trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website and providing our services. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and can only use it to perform services on our behalf.
• To our personnel, agents, representatives, and consultants.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
• In connection with any merger, sale, acquisition, or other business transaction involving us, where your personal information may be transferred as a business asset.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
4. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no security measures can guarantee absolute security.
5. Third-Party Websites
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
8. Contact Us
EMERGING ARTISTS THEATRE
15 West 28th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
Last Updated: June 27, 2023